1.15.2, 1.16 Pre-release 2, 1.16 Pre-release 5, 1.16 Pre-release 8, 1.16 Release Candidate 1, 1.16, 1.16.1, 20w29a, 1.16.2 Pre-release 1, 1.16.2 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.3, 1.16.4 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.4, 20w46a, 20w48a, 20w49a, 20w51a, 1.16.5, 21w11a, 21w13a, 21w14a, 21w15a, 21w16a, 21w18a, 1.17, 1.17.1 Release Candidate 1, 1.17.1, 21w39a, 21w40a, 21w41a, 21w42a, 21w43a, 21w44a, 1.18, 1.18.1, 1.18.2 Pre-release 1
Decorations such as trees, huge mushrooms, huge crimson/warped fungi, and amethyst geodes will generate cut off on chunk boundaries upon exiting the game.
- Set render distance to 12.
- Enter the seed 5878760421836343227.
- Go into "Game Rules" and set "Respawn Location Radius" to 0 (to prevent chunks from generating differently).
- Create the world with the above render distance, seed, and gamerule changes.
- When spawning into the world, don't move. Exit the world and reenter.
- Use the following command to see decorations getting cut off by a chunk boundary:
If it somehow doesn't work, look around, and there should be broken decorations no more than 32 blocks from where you teleported.