20w22a, 1.16 Pre-release 1, 1.16 Pre-release 2
Mob behaviour, Sound
Piglins, hoglins, zoglins, and striders make too many noises when making their non-default noises, and can sometimes make multiple noises at the exact same time. This can be slightly annoying.
How to reproduce
Spawn only one of the specified mob, and it will make too many noises under the specified instances:
- Fight a piglin, or watch a piglin fight, and it will sound angry too many times.
- Expose a piglin to something it's afraid of (like zombified piglins, soul fire, or a fight it's losing), and it will sound afraid too many times.
- Hold something made of gold in front of a piglin, and it will sound envious too many times.
- Barter with a piglin by any means, or give them a golden item, and it will sound happy too many times.
- Fight a hoglin, or watch a hoglin fight something, and it will sound angry too many times.
- Expose a hoglin to the overworld, or to a fight it's losing, and it will sound afraid too many times.
- When a zoglin gets hostile towards something (best reproduced with an armor stand), it will sound angry too many times.
- When holding a warped fungus in front of a strider, or riding and controlling a strider, it will sound hungry too many times.