1.15.2, 20w22a, 1.16 Release Candidate 1, 1.16, 1.16.2, 1.16.4, 20w46a, 20w51a
Shulkers open into blocks when unable to teleport.
What I expected to happen was...:
The shulker should have been unable to open into a block.
What actually happened was...:
The shulker continued to open, clipping into the block in the path of its shell opening.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Place a block high enough in the air that the shulker cannot teleport to any other blocks in the area.
- Cover all sides of the block except the top with buttons.
- Place a block above the current block with one block of air between.
- Cover all sides of that block except the bottom with buttons.
- Spawn a shulker on the top face of the bottom block and observe for a few seconds.