When exporting world generation settings from a world with at least two words, a [CR] character can be seen in the path name of the resulting .json file when the toast pops up.
How to reproduce
Before using either method to reproduce the bug, "Singleplayer" must be chosen first from the main menu.
Export World Generation Settings
- Select a world with at least two words, and then click on the "Edit" button
- Click on "Export World Generation Settings" from the resulting menu
→ You will notice a [CR] character in the resulting path name
- Click on "Create New World" in the world selection menu
- Click on "More World Options" and then "Import settings" in the resulting menu
- Choose a .json file to import to the world about to be generated
→ The same [CR] character can be seen in another resulting path name
- relates to
MC-187801 Spurious "." in path for exported world settings