Minecraft 1.4.2, Minecraft 1.4.3
Windows 7 Professional, Java 1.7.0_05
When you dig up leaves with a silk touch tool, you should get the leaves with the correct tool tip.
But you do you get leaves that have the correct texture but always have the tool tip of "Oak Leaves" and do not stack with what they should be. If the bugged leaves are placed and dug up with a silk touch tool again they become a whole new item that doesn't stack with the original bugged item. They become the correct item if they are placed and dug up with shears.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Get any tool enchanted with silk touch (the bugged leaves created with a pickaxe and an axe with stack with each other but the ones created with the shovel will not), each type of leaf block, and shears.
2. Place the leaf blocks and dig them up with each of the silk touch tools.
3. Notice how they have the correct texture, but have the wrong tool tip and don't stack with the original.
4. Place the bugged leaves down and dug them up with the silk touch tools again. Notice how they become a whole new item and don't stack with the first bugged items.
5. Place the bugged leaves down and dig them up with the shears.
6. Notice how this reverts the leaves back to the correct item. ( Fixes the issue)