Mob behaviour, Mob spawning
When a villager is killed by a zombie and converts to a zombie villager, the zombie villager will have PersistenceRequired set depending on whether the attacking zombie had it.
This is incorrect, it should be set depending on whether the villager which was killed had it set.
- Summon a villager with PersistenceRequired:0b (encase it, to make the next steps easier)
- Set the difficult to Normal or Hard
- Summon a zombie or subtype which has PersistenceRequired:1b
- Wait until the villager was killed
- Inspect the NBT data of the new zombie villager
It has PersistenceRequired:1b
20w19a, Mojang names
The check in Zombie.killed(LivingEntity) is incorrect:
This should be if (villager.isPersistenceRequired()) instead.