Affects Version/s: 20w19a
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10 Home 10.0.18363, Java 1.8.0_251 (64-bit)
After the recent bug fixes regarding enchant glints, the normal shield, trident, and elytra glints have been fixed. However, if you apply a banner of any sort to a shield via crafting then it loses that enchant glint. Furthermore, the bannered shield that is enchanted only displays its handle as enchanted.
1. Create a world and enchant a normal shielding with either unbreaking or mending.
2. Observe that it has an enchant glint.
3. Take a white banner and combine the two in a crafting table.
4. Notice that it does not have the enchant glint in the inventory or when held.
5. Notice that the handle surrounding the player's hand in F5 is still seen as enchanted.