Affects Version/s: 20w18a, 20w20a, 20w21a, 1.16 Pre-release 2, 1.16 Pre-release 3, 1.16 Pre-release 5, 20w28a, 20w29a, 20w30a, 1.16.2 Pre-release 1, 1.16.2 Pre-release 3, 1.16.2 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.2, 1.16.3 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.3, 1.16.4, 20w48a, 20w51a, 21w03a, 21w05b, 21w06a
Fix Version/s: None
For a comprehensive list of other examples of issues with item positions in the Creative inventory, click here.
All tickets associated with item placement in the Creative inventory are valid for cases introduced in 1.16 and later as per this comment. Exceptions exist, which are valid for their own reasons.
From a functional standpoint, wart blocks are to fungi what leaves are to trees. As a result, it would be expected they would come directly after leaves in Creative, however this does not happen.
- Open the Creative inventory
- Locate Nether Wart Block in Building Blocks
- Locate Warped Wart Block in Building Blocks
- Locate leaves in Decoration Blocks
- Note that these items do not even occur in the same tab