Affects Version/s: 20w18a
Fix Version/s: 1.16 Pre-release 4
When a world is already open in another instance of the game, a red warning text is shown, there is no play button and you cannot click on it to focus it:
However, it is possible to select the world with the keyboard:
- Using up and down arrow keys
- Using tab key in case world is first one in list
This should not be possible, because it enables all buttons and pressing some of them causes errors.
- Open the game twice
- In one instance open a world
- In the second instance open the world selection
It should show the warning text for the world which is already open
- Use the tab key or select another world, then press the up or down arrow keys
It is possible to select the world which is already open
- Press "Edit"
An error occurs