Affects Version/s: 20w17a, 20w18a, 20w19a, 20w20b, 20w21a, 20w22a, 1.16 Pre-release 1, 1.16 Pre-release 2, 1.16 Pre-release 4, 1.16 Pre-release 8
Fix Version/s: None
Default world difficulty and game rule settings do not update to the default settings of debug worlds when switching to that world type.
- Go to the world creation menu. Do not change the difficulty nor the game rules.
- Go to 'More World Options...' and switch the world type to Debug Mode.
- Click 'Done.' Take note that the difficulty is set to Normal and the game rule doDaylightCycle is on.
- Generate the world and check the difficulty as well as the aforementioned game rule.
- The difficulty is set to Peaceful
- doDaylightCycle is set to false.
Recreating a debug world sets the difficulty and doDaylightCycle to their intended debug world defaults.