Affects Version/s: 20w14a, 20w15a, 20w16a, 20w17a
Fix Version/s: 20w18a
The string "death.attack.fireworks.item" shows its raw translation string instead of a translation.
- Craft a firework star with a red dye (or any dye), a piece of glowstone dust (optional) and a piece of gunpowder
- Use the firework star with a piece of gunpowder and a piece of paper to craft fireworks
- Rename a crossbow in an anvil (important)
- Go to a very enclosed area (only two blocks high if possible)
- Use the crossbow to shoot fireworks to the ceiling above you
- Die from the explosions
The translation string's variables are shown on the image below (a resource pack to fix the death message was used).