Both minecraft.custom:minecraft.sprint_one_cm and minecraft.custom:minecraft.walk_one_cm don't work properly.
What I expected to happen was:
I expected the scores to increase while sprinting or walking, respectively.
What actually happened was:
Sprinting only increased while sprint-jumping, and walking only increased at the end of a sprint-jump
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Type /scoreboard objectives add sprint minecraft.custom:minecraft.sprint_one_cm and /scoreboard objectives add walk minecraft.custom:minecraft.walk_one_cm
2. /scoreboard objectives setdisplay sidebar sprint
3. Sprint-jump. The score only increases while on the ground.
4. /scoreboard objectives setdisplay sidebar walk
5. Sprint-jump for as long as you want, then stop. The score only increases while decelerating.