1.15.2, 20w13b, 20w15a, 20w16a, 20w17a
Ubuntu 18.04, OpenJDK 1.8.0_242
When a structure:
- Contains a campfire
- The campfire is placed where a fluid was previously
- During world generation (does NOT occur by placing the structure with a structure block)
Then the following crash occurs:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Feature placement at bwo.f(SourceFile:201) at bpr.a(SourceFile:181) at cms.a(SourceFile:280) at clx.a(SourceFile:62) at clq$a.a(SourceFile:139) at clv.a(SourceFile:63) at cfl.a(SourceFile:78) at cdc.a(SourceFile:53) at cka.a(SourceFile:91) at java.util.stream.Streams$StreamBuilderImpl.forEachRemaining(Streams.java:419) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:647) at cka.a(SourceFile:90) at cjj.a(SourceFile:36) at cdi.a(SourceFile:21) at cdi.a(SourceFile:14) at cdc.a(SourceFile:53) at bkt.a(SourceFile:417) at caa.a(SourceFile:125) at cae.c(SourceFile:84) at cae.a(SourceFile:214) at wp.a(SourceFile:549) at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either$Left.map(Either.java:38) at wp.a(SourceFile:543) at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniCompose(CompletableFuture.java:966) at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompose.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:940) at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:456) at wr.b(SourceFile:58) at aiv.e(SourceFile:83) at aiv.a(SourceFile:123) at aiv.run(SourceFile:91) at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask$RunnableExecuteAction.exec(ForkJoinTask.java:1402) at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289) at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1056) at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1692) at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:157)
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new world with default world generation settings
- Install the attached datapack, which adds some campfires to the "minecraft:shipwreck/with_mast" structure. Don't forget to /reload.
- Search for shipwrecks. Note that it may take a few attempts as not all shipwrecks use the with_mast template, and not all shipwrecks generate underwater.