Affects Version/s: 20w07a, 20w09a, 20w19a, 20w20b
Fix Version/s: 20w22a
Normally the /clear command returns how many items it has cleared from a person's inventory. But /clear does not count the items which were in the player's inventory crafting grid.
- Place a command block and put the command /clear @p into the command block.
- Place a button which activates the command block after some time (eg by using repeaters)
- Press the button
- Open your inventory and put an item into your crafting grid.
- Wait for the clear command to run.
- Open the command block and see "Previous Output" says no items were found even though it found and cleared your items.