Affects Version/s: 20w06a
Fix Version/s: None
A Netherite helmet with enchantments loses its enchantment glint effect when viewed from certain angles outside of first person view.
Video example can be found here: https://youtu.be/JCHve7ax504
Steps to reproduce:
- Grab a netherite helmet from creative combat tab
- Place helmet in your main hand
- Run the command /enchant @s mending
- Place the helmet on your head
- Press F5 to switch camera modes and rotate your viewing position
Included a texture override for the helmet portion of the netherite armor, filling all sides with a solid color. Bug still persists and enchantment glint layer still completely disappears.
Attached an updated screenshot along with the test resourcepack.