Affects Version/s: 1.15.2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:I use Windows10 with the newest Launcher and the integrated Java Version.
Minecraft starts to go weird behind the Worldborder.
What I expected to happen was...:
That the command tells me: "You can't teleport more away" (like in 1.8)
What actually happened was...
- NO Commands are working. Not even normal Chat Messages
- Minecraft is starting to have Lag Spikes
- New Chunks are starting to render weirdly (Ex: Only Top of Trees are getting rendered, I can see the Lava o other chunks but no other blocks in the Underground)
- If I try to close Minecraft I get a dark grey screen that still has FPS (shown by my FPS Programm) but has nothing on it (I can only close it with my TaskManager)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. I tried teleporting to /teleport @p 30000000 100 0 (I got teleported behind the Worldborder and couldn't move any further behind it)
2. I tried /teleport @p 31000000 100 0
3. I got teleported to 30000000 100 0 and BOOM the Bug has started
I added some screens that I took
PS: I noticed that Blockupdates also wouldn't work anymore.
Everything tested in Singleplayer with Gamemode.