Affects Version/s: 1.15.2, 20w06a, 20w07a, 20w16a, 20w17a, 1.16 Pre-release 2, 1.16 Pre-release 5, 1.16.1, 20w28a, 1.16.2, 1.16.3, 1.16.4, 20w48a, 20w51a, 21w03a, 1.17.1
Fix Version/s: None
When a player's health goes over 42HP (21 hearts), the tab list displays the player's health in fractional hearts but says it is "hp"; e.g., 22 hearts of health (44HP) is displayed in the tab list as "22hp". This is confusing as "HP" refers to half-hearts of damage/health, not hearts.
- Open to LAN
- Type /scoreboard objectives add health health
- Type /scoreboard objectives setdisplay list health
- Go into Survival
- Type /effect give @s minecraft:absorption 30 5
- Press tab
- Type /effect give @s poison
- Hold Tab and watch as your health goes down.