Affects Version/s: 1.15.2, 1.16 Pre-release 2, 1.16 Pre-release 5
Fix Version/s: None
When using the /enchant command on an item that that command will fail on, the error message will contain the item's name in the server's language, not in the client's language.
- Player 1 opens a world to LAN
- Player 1 sets language to Deutsch (Deutschland)
- Player 2 joins the LAN world
- Player 2 sets language to English (US)
- Player 2 runs /give @s diamond_ore
- Player 2 selects the diamond ore
- Player 2 runs /enchant @s silk_touch
→ The following error message is displayed:
Other commands might potentially be affected as well, though I wasn't able to find any other feedback messages that are.