Affects Version/s: 1.15.1, 1.15.2, 20w18a, 20w20b, 20w22a
Fix Version/s: None
The function apply_bonus takes an enchantment and some parameters to increase the item count of a loot table entry. This function is used in various vanilla block loot tables.
However it appears this does not work for entity loot tables although the enchantment context is still available, proven by the usage of the looting_enchant function, used in almost every mob loot table. This is inconsistent and
no warning is given in the log it looks like there is now a warning.
- Download and /reload the attached data pack
- Summon a mob with this loot table
- Kill the mob with a normal sword
Exactly one diamond is dropped
- Resummon the mob with the command in step 3.
- Kill the mob with a looting 3 sword
Only one diamond is dropped, while you would expect 6.5 on average