Affects Version/s: 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Fix Version/s: None
The function apply_bonus takes an enchantment and some parameters to increase the item count of a loot table entry. This function is used in various vanilla block loot tables.
However it appears this does not work for entity loot tables although the enchantment context is still available, proven by the usage of the looting_enchant function, used in almost every mob loot table. This is inconsistent and no warning is given in the log.
- Put the following loot table in a data pack:
- /reload the data pack
- Summon a mob with this loot table
- Kill the mob with a normal sword
- Exactly one diamond is dropped
- Resummon the mob with the command in step 3.
- Kill the mob with a looting 3 sword
- Only one diamond is dropped, while you would expect 6.5 on average