Affects Version/s: 1.14.4
Fix Version/s: None
The pillagers spawn normally in the spawning area. I have experienced these phenomenons:
- The older pillagers don't despawn.
- The pillagers don't have natural enemy who controls the overspawning, where didn't generated iron golem cages.
- The overspawning causes high server duty and lag.
- Happens in non-raid mode.
- The pillagers don't attack each other when they hit each other.
Would need despawning rate or spawning rate / pillager number control or natural enemy controlled spawning in the pillager outpost spawn box.