Affects Version/s: 1.14.4
Fix Version/s: None
The color names for teams, json text and blocks are inconsistent with one another.
first, as a baseline, the block naming convention: white, orange, magenta, light_blue, yellow, lime, pink, grey, light_grey, cyan, purple, blue, brown, green, red, black
now compared to the team colors: aqua, black, blue, dark_aqua, dark_blue, dark_gray, dark_green, dark_purple, dark_red, gold, gray, green, light_purple, red, white, yellow, reset
- color names don't match up at all, e.g. orange -> gold, pink -> red, cyan -> dark_aqua
- there is no brown color. Instead there is an extra blue that can't be matched to any block color. This makes brown teams impossible
- why is there a "reset" color outside of json-text?
next the json-text colors: white, black, yellow, gold, aqua, dark_aqua, blue, dark_blue, light_purple, dark_purple, red, dark_red, green, dark_green, gray, dark_gray
- these colors don't match either the block, nor the team colors: the color pink is "pink" with blocks, "red" with teams and now "purple" with json-text
- there is still no brown color. Again, instead there is an extra blue