Affects Version/s: 19w40a
Fix Version/s: 19w46a
Bees disappear in the nether after flying into a bee nest or bee hive to produce honey.
The bees collect as normal pollen to gain honey from this and then fly again to collect pollen again.
The bees collect pollen, fly back to their Bee hive / Bee nest and then disappear without producing any honey (the honey_level stays at 0).
- Go to the nether
- Create a small flower meadow
- Place bee hive / bee nest nearby
- (optionally build a glass box around it so that the bees do not get lost)
- Place bees with a spawn egg
- Wait until the bees have collected pollen and return to their nest, etc.
- After the bee has entered the nest, it does not reappear and the honey level has not increased