Affects Version/s: 1.14.4
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:1.14.4 (i got it to work, FINALLY)
I don't know if this is done on purpose, but TNT can be powered from a redstone charge that I don't think exists anymore.
STEPS TO RECREATE:
NOTE: I have a video of all of this attached.
- Place down some Green Wool. (that's just the one I'm using, i don't know if it matters what block)
- Place a block of TNT directly next to the green wool. It must be touching, and not on top or below. This also needs to be on the ground/flat surface.
- Place 2 redstone dust on the ground, in such a way that it is next to both the wool and TNT.
- Break the redstone dust next to the green wool.
- Replace the redstone dust with a redstone torch.
- Break the torch. The TNT ignites for some reason.