Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.14.3
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Put your operating system (Windows 7, Windows XP, OSX) and Java version if you know it here
windows 10, java 1.8.0_51 64 bit on local side, but this seems to be a server issue
Bed occupied flag not reset after server reboot.
What I expected to happen was...:
when I was ejected from bed after server reboot, I would be able to get back into bed
What actually happened was...:
in bed during server reboot, log back in, no longer in bed. try to sleep, "bed is occupied"
Steps to Reproduce:
0. make sure you are not near villagers or other players who may get into bed
1. get in bed during server night
2. reboot server
3. I am not yet sure if it needs to be day to kick you out of bed
4. be kicked out of bed when logging in
5. try to lie in bed at night
6. server responds, "bed is occupied"
break bed and replace, remember to lie in bed before next death