Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.14.3
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Just updated to 1.14.3 and started a new world in creative mode.
What i expected to happen was.....:
I was going to enchant some armor and tools in an anvil. I put in the wrong enchantment book and expected to get the crossed out arrow.
What actually happened was.....:
It didn't cross out the arrow, and i could use almost every enchanment book several times until I passed the enchantment cost of 1073741828. After that i couldn't see the cost anymore and I wasn't able to enchant it further. I have never experienced this when enchanting an item before
I tried to use the /enchant command to see if it was possible to get the same result. I could enchant the items with the normal enchantments. So this seems to be only affecting the anvil.
Steps to reproduce.....:
- Start Minecraft Java Edition in 1.14.3
- Create a New World in Creative
- Take Tools or items and enchantment books.
- Enchant the items in the anvil using the same or different enchantment books.
- You should be able to use almost any enchantment book.
- If you do this several times the cost of enchantment should double every time untill it says 1073741828.
- After that value the cost does not show up anymore and the item can not be clicked on or shift clicked to inventory.