Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.14.3 Pre-Release 2, 1.16.4
Fix Version/s: None
Not sure if this was an issue that was in previous version of Minecraft. Since this is my first time really doing ideas like this.
How to replicate results:
1) place a structure block to save a certain radius area.
2) place a repeater command block within that area. have the repeater only be activated VIA a Redstone Block
3) Place down the Redstone block to activate the repeater commandblocks.
4) Save the structure.
5) load in the structure.. anywhere.. on the same map or on a NEW MAP... results are the same.
6) Repeater command block will not activate Unless you 1st BREAK the REDSTONEBLOCK and then REPLACE IT.
What I was trieing to do:
Create a mini-game Challenge that deactivates once the objective is reached.
This way the repeater command block dosnt continue to run when it isnt used anymore.
place repeator command block that is always active. have it execute a FILL command. which will then FILL
~ ~ ~ ~1 ~ ~ redstone_block
thus deleting the repating block and activating a series of chain commands. that will run only 1 time after the command as executed.