Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.14.2 Pre-Release 4
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Minecraft Java Edition on Windows 10
Java Version 8 Update 181 build 1.8.0_181-b13
(English is not my native language)
I was going back to my house in Survival Mode, I opened the door and closed it immediately after entering, then I was stuck in the door.
I was able to reproduce this bug in creative mode and this is what happened while I was stuck :
- I can't move in any direction, I can't move my head in another direction either.
- I can't jump, fly or sneak.
- I can destroy blocks, but they disappear from the world and my inventory if I try to place them. (they don't disappear from the inventory in Creative Mode)
- Sometimes only the upper part of the door will open. (image 1)
- Sometimes closing the door makes you crawl. (image 3)
- It is impossible to open the door even if you can reach it.
- Destroying the door and teleporting get you out.
To reproduce the bug I recreated my house's entrance (image 2), but after further testing it appeared the blocks around the door don't participate in the bug.
So just place a door on a flat map, quickly close and open it repetitively while going back and forth on the same block as the door, at some point you won't be able to move.
Thank you for your time.