Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.14.1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Minecraft 1.14.1 (latest release) on Windows 10
Java 8.0.1510.12 (8.0 Update 151)
I encountered this issue in one survival world that after travelling to the End, there was one naturally generated crystal that I kept shooting with an arrow that did not break even though I hit and broke other crystals.
I created a new 1.14.1 creative world and after travelling to the End the issue did not happen. I regenerated the world and tried again and this time the issue happened again on 3 crystals, so the issue is intermittent.
Characteristics of the crystals were:
- The crystals still healed the dragon
- The crystal will still explode if hit by a melee weapon
- Eggs thrown at the crystal hatched baby chickens but did not break it
- Arrows disappeared when hitting the crystal but didn't break it
- After saving and re-loading the world, the crystals were not present and only fire above a block of end stone was left (this is a possible workaround if the player is aware of it)