Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 5, Minecraft 1.14, Minecraft 1.14.1 Pre-Release 1, Minecraft 1.14.1, Minecraft 1.14.2 Pre-Release 1, Minecraft 1.14.2 Pre-Release 2, Minecraft 1.14.2, Minecraft 1.14.3, Minecraft 1.14.4 Pre-Release 1, Minecraft 1.14.4 Pre-Release 3, Minecraft 1.14.4 Pre-Release 4, Minecraft 1.14.4 Pre-Release 5, Minecraft 1.14.4 Pre-Release 6, 1.14.4, 19w34a, 19w35a, 19w36a, 19w37a, 19w38b, 19w39a, 19w40a, 19w41a, 19w42a, 19w45b, 19w46b, 1.15 Pre-release 1, 1.15 Pre-Release 2, 1.15 Pre-release 3, 1.15 Pre-release 4, 1.15 Pre-release 5, 1.15 Pre-release 6, 1.15 Pre-release 7, 1.15, 1.15.1, 1.15.1 Pre-release 1, 1.15.2 Pre-Release 1, 1.15.2 Pre-release 2, 1.15.2, 20w06a, 20w07a
Fix Version/s: None
When a block is a farmland block, the farmer jumps or falls on it, and the block of farmland is transfused into a block of dirt, then the farmer will plant seeds on it, even if it is not (anymore) a farmland block.
- Make a large field of crops
- Place a farmer villager and a composter block in the middle of the field
- Wait until the villager jumps on a seed (or jumps on the composter and then jumps on a seed), and the farmland block turns into a block of dirt.
- Look at the behavior of the villager replanting the seed on the block of dirt
Note: This bug does not happen every time.
• Here are examples in videos:
- Farmers can plant seeds on a non-farmland dirt block (1).mp4
- Farmers can plant seeds on a non-farmland dirt block (2).mp4
• Here are examples in photos: