Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 3, Minecraft 1.14
Fix Version/s: None
Windows 10, java-edition 1.14 pre-3, java version 1.8.0_51 64bit.
If you clone a single map at a cartography table, it makes a papery sound.
If you clone a stack of maps at a time, it makes the same noise, only it's super loud.
The noise gets louder the more maps you clone at a time.
- Open a cartography table gui
- Put one map in the top input slot
- Put one empty map in the bottom input slot
- Click the output slot, the table makes a sound
- Then put 64 maps in the top input slot
- And then 64 empty maps in the bottom input slot
- Shift+click the output slot, it will make a super loud noise