Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.13.2, Minecraft 19w12b, Minecraft 19w13b, Minecraft 19w14a, Minecraft 19w14b, Minecraft 1.14.2, Minecraft 1.14.3 Pre-Release 2, Minecraft 1.14.3 Pre-Release 3, Minecraft 1.14.3 Pre-Release 4, Minecraft 1.14.3, Minecraft 1.14.4 Pre-Release 5, Minecraft 1.14.4 Pre-Release 6, 1.14.4, 19w34a, 19w35a, 19w37a, 19w38b
Fix Version/s: None
If you pick up items while crafting, and then try to use these items in the crafting recipe, those items will disappear.
- Place a crafting table
- Fill your inventory with a random item that you won't use (for example, cobblestone), and leave seven slots free.
- Fill these seven slots with seven stacks of iron ingots
- Throw two stacks of iron ingots on the ground near the crafting table
- Switch into survival mode
- Shift-click onto the iron block recipe in the recipe book while interacting with the crafting table
- The crafting table now is ready to craft 49 iron ingots
- You pick up the remaining two stacks of iron ingots, and an additional 7 iron ingots were left in your inventory
- Shift-click onto the iron block recipe again
→ The two stacks of iron ingots will disappear and the crafting table now shows a non-functioning recipe