Affects Version/s: Minecraft 19w14b, Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 2, Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 3, Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 4, Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 5, 1.14.4, 19w42a, 19w44a, 1.15 Pre-release 1, 1.15 Pre-release 3, 1.15 Pre-release 7, 1.15, 1.15.1, 1.15.1 Pre-release 1, 1.15.2 Pre-Release 1, 1.15.2 Pre-release 2, 1.15.2
Fix Version/s: None
When you simply click on input boxes in a certain order, the typing cursor shows for all the boxes. However, what you type will only go in the last box that you clicked.
Note: I get the impression that this happens when you first select a box "below" the next one.
- Go to a place where there is more than one input box (for example in a structure block or in the "add multiplayer server" menu)
- Click on all the input boxes in several different orders
Here are some examples in videos:
- You can select multiple input boxes at the same time (1).mp4
- You can select multiple input boxes at the same time (2).mp4
- The bug is only visual, you can still only edit one box a time
- Bug only appears when using mouse clicks, not while using Shift+Tab
- Bug only appears if Server Adress is selected first, not the other way