Affects Version/s: Minecraft 19w13b
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Operating System: Linux Mint 19.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_201
What I expected to happen was...:
The Camera to Not Jump around.
What actually happened was...:
The Camera Jumped around Twice.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start any Minecraft Snapshot between 19w06a and the Latest one.
2. Start any world/Create any world
3. Once the world is loaded, move around and move the camera some.
4. Stop moving the camera (It doesn't seem to matter if you are moving the player or not.)
5. The camera will jump around twice.