Affects Version/s: Minecraft 19w13b, Minecraft 19w14a, Minecraft 19w14b
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 1
When trading with villagers and using Shift to trade as many items as possible, the trade only succeeds once, even if you never used that trade before.
Note: This doesn't seem to happen with the first trade the villager offers.
- Spawn or find a villager
- Interact with that villager
- Select a trade of that villager that you haven't used yet after the villager refreshed its trades the last time
- Press Shift while clicking onto the output item
- The trade will only succeed once
- The villager instantly locks up