Minecraft 19w13b, Minecraft 19w14a, Minecraft 19w14b
When trading with villagers and using Shift to trade as many items as possible, the trade only succeeds once, even if you never used that trade before.
Note: This doesn't seem to happen with the first trade the villager offers.
- Spawn or find a villager
- Interact with that villager
- Select a trade of that villager that you haven't used yet after the villager refreshed its trades the last time
- Press Shift while clicking onto the output item
- The trade will only succeed once
- The villager instantly locks up