Affects Version/s: Minecraft 19w12b, Minecraft 1.14, Minecraft 1.14.2, Minecraft 1.14.3, 1.14.4
Fix Version/s: None
If you summon a team of pillager or drowned or evokers, and become invisible and hit one of them in creative mode, and then you go to survival mode they will start attacking you, but if you went to creative mode or spectator mode, they will keep attacking.
- Become invisible
- Summon a team that consists of more than 10 pillagers or evokers or drowned in creative mode
- Attack one of pillagers or evokers or drowned in creative mode (if you summoned drowned then make sure to give them tridents)
- Go to survival mode fastly
- Back to creative or go spectator mode after spending one second in survival mode
- You will see that they attack you in creative or spectator gamemode
Video 2019-06-29 15-53-30.mp4 made by [Helper] Johnibur demonstrating this issue. The player's gamemode is being changed from creative to survival and vice-versa. The survival mode duration is only 3 redstone ticks before to switching to creative again. A hit is being done on a pillager before switching to survival.
One of the pillager is continuating to attack the player no matter if you switch to spectator, and then creative. It will stop attacking after you switch back to survival and then creative again.