Affects Version/s: Minecraft 19w09a
Fix Version/s: None
MacBook Pro OS X 10.14.3
I believe the right java is
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.3 (build 10.0.1+10)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.3 (build 10.0.1+10, mixed mode)
Trying to create high-resolution versions of the images in assets/minecraft/textures/entity/banner
I created high res version some images. When I reload textures, banners that showed those textures became blank. Changes to the images without changing the resolution worked as expected.
What I expected to happen was...:
I expected to see the higher-resolution versions I had created.
What actually happened was...:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a custom texture back that contains a duplicate of the default resource pack in assets/minecraft/textures/entity/banner
- Create a banner in your world that has the Mojang log texture. Place it in the world.
- Notice that the texture is what is expected
- Double the resolution of assets/minecraft/textures/entity/banner/mojang.png to 128x128 and save
- Reload your resource pack.
- Notice that the banner is now blank.
I checked if this was a problem with having only one high res image by changing all the images to 128x128. The problem remained.