Affects Version/s: Minecraft 19w08b
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:OSX High Sierra 10.13.6
64-bit Java 8 Update 201 Build 09
When arrows are shot, they can go through blocks and block entities.
What I expected to happen was...:
Arrows to stick into blocks and block entities.
What actually happened was...:
Arrows do one of three things:
- Go all the way through the block (sometimes multiple blocks) and get stuck on the next block in the trajectory.
- Go all the way through the block and get stuck in the air past the block.
- Go partially through the block and get stuck on the opposite side of the block that the arrow entered from.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Get a bow/crossbow and arrows
2. Shoot the bow/crossbow at different blocks multiple times
3. The arrows will have varying degrees of phasing
Edit: Discovered this also happens with tridents