Affects Version/s: Minecraft 19w05a
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10 64-bit
Java Version 8 Update 161 (build 1.8.0_161-b12)
Minecraft Java edition 19w05a
When placing an item frame on a block it's either not seen on the block or placed elsewhere (I noticed that it's mostly moving towards positive X on empty space and placed in the air) and can not be interacted with. Tested this issue in creative and not survival yet.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Created new world (Creative, super-flat)
2. Moved on [0; 4; 0] coordinates
3. Placed two solid blocks (stone) one on top of the other
4. Placed item frames on each side of top block (which is [0; 6; 0])
5. Item frames appeared around empty space on [5; 6; 0]
6. Tried to place items in frames - all are interactive and removable except the one which is facing positive X.
7. After destroying the block on [0; 6; 0] frames are popping out (some on [0; 6; 0], some on [5; 6; 0])
1. Also tried to place item frame on top of the [0; 4; 0] block.
2. Item frame appeared on [4; 4; 0] and it can be interacted with.