Affects Version/s: Minecraft 19w03b, Minecraft 19w03c, Minecraft 19w05a, Minecraft 19w06a, Minecraft 19w07a, Minecraft 19w08b, Minecraft 19w09a, Minecraft 19w11a, Minecraft 19w11b
Fix Version/s: None
(Note: It affects all versions with Jigsaw blocks)
If player generates Jigsaw blocks using Structure Blocks, it can't generate scructures.
I excepted to...
Jigsaw block generate something.
- Type command /tp 1000 70 1000
- Type command /give @p structure_block
- Place structure block, select "Load" and type new village structure (For example, village/plains/plains_lamp_1 or village/plains/houses/plains_small_house_5)
- Load the structure and see that Jigsaw blocks are in structure
- See that in the GUI of Jigsaw block isn't any button of generating structure
- Try to re-generate chunks using F3+A or /tp 0 100 0 + /tp 1000 70 1000
- See that the structure isn't generated
NOTE: It don't matter that is there world spawn or not!
Adnotations to screenshots:
2019-01-20_09.02.20: Before F3+A (World spawn)
2019-01-20_09.02.29: After F3+A (World spawn)
All other aren't at world spawn.