Affects Version/s: Snapshot 13w16a, Snapshot 13w16b, Snapshot 13w17a, Snapshot 13w18a, Snapshot 13w18b, Snapshot 13w18c, Snapshot 13w19a
Fix Version/s: Snapshot 13w21a
Environment:Windows 7, Java version 7 update 7.
When logging in or starting up a LAN server, player appearance (Tool in hand, armor, heads, pumpkins,) Will not update for other players(2, 3, 4,) until player 1 has logged out and logged back in, and then it will update their appearance once to other players. Therefore leading to views from each player like breaking sand with a sword very fast or eating cobblestone.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start up LAN server.
2. Have other players join the LAN server.
3. Have player besides the host get a tool, sword, or block in hand.
4. Have them log out and relog.
5. Have player switch to a different item in hotbar from when they logged out.
6. Watch as their item on their hand does not change for any other players besides himself.