Affects Version/s: Minecraft 19w02a
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 19w03a
Ryzen 5 1600
GeForce GTX 1070
Windows 10 Education: version 10.0.17763 Build 17763
As stated in the title, some shortcuts don't work properly when trying to manage the inventory in the "Survival Inventory" tab of the creative menu. More specifically:
- Shift-clicking on the "Destroy Items" button only destroys items in the hotbar
- Double-clicking on an item to collect all items of that type only works when done in the hotbar, not in the top part of the inventory.
- The /clear command only removes items in the hotbar
Left-click-dragging and right-click-dragging still seems to work properly, as well as shift-clicking to move things to/from the hotbar.
Further notes on shift-clicking on the "Destroy Items" button:
- Items that are not in the hotbar aren't visually destroyed, but are instead turned into "ghost items."
- Switching to survival mode and attempting to move one of these ghost items causes all ghost items to vanish.
- Moving a ghost item in creative mode before switching to survival mode turns it back into an actual item – one that can be used/moved normally in both survival and creative modes.