Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.13.2, Minecraft 18w50a
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Java 1.8.0_51 64-bit, Intel 8-core i7-4790S CPU (3.2 GHz), AMD Radeon HD 8490, 4.2.12422 Compatibility Profile Context 220.127.116.11 (as reported by debug screen)
- Launch any MC version >= 1.13.2 (includes 1.14).
- Click "Create New World"
- World Type: Superflat
- Click "Customize" then "Presets"
- Select the void preset.
- Click "Use Preset" then "Done" then "Create New World"
- Inspect the platform's corners.
- You will see that one of the corners (the south-east corner) is missing a block.
- Repeat steps 1-8, but launch any MC version < 1.13 (1.12.2 and below).
- You will see that the whole platform is normal (the south-east corner is properly filled in with stone and not air).
Possible Cause: Ethier (1) the logic for generating the void platform fails to place the very last (south-east) block, or (2) the structure file used to generate the platform is missing the block at the south-east corner.
May be related to
MC-125872 (but that one says that the ENTIRE stone platform does not generate, which is different than just the block at south-east corner not generating)