Currently cactus and scaffolding have physics that if you destroy one from the bottom then it will very quickly destroy all of them from the ground up. But with sugar cane, it all destroys instantly. I have a video showing what I mean:
Here's how you can see the difference for yourself.
- Place 15 - 20 scaffolding blocks upright
- Place 15- 20 cactus blocks upright (make sure there is a sand block at the bottom)
- Place 15 - 20 sugar cane upright
- Destroy the scaffolding and cactus blocks (watch them closely)
- Then destroy the sugar cane.
- Notice the difference
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS A BUG OR NOT!