Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.13.1, 1.15.2, 20w20b, 20w21a, 1.16 Pre-release 2
Fix Version/s: None
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new world and navigate to saves\<new_world_name>\datapacks
- Create a new datapack in this folder, just use a default .mcmeta file
- Rename the folder adding the '§' obsolete color formatting character somewhere in the name: §a§lExample Datapack Name in Green Bold§r
- Load the world, check the § character is working by running /datapack list
- Type in /datapack disable and tab autocomplete the command.
- Running this command kicks the player for "Illegal Character in Chat" , due to the '§' character, but doesn't disable the datapack.