Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.13.1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10 Home, 64bit, default Java Runtime (1.8.0_51), Minecraft 1.13 and 1.13.1
An unnamed Minecart with Command Block changes its name when reloading the world.
- Take an unnamed Minecart with Command Block "/give @p minecraft:command_block_minecart"
- Build a track like the one on my screenshots
- Enter the command "/say test" into the minecart
- Let it go
- The message in the chat will be "[Minecart with Command Block] test"
- Leave the world and re-enter
- The message in the chat will be "[@] test"
A Repeating Command Block with the command "/say @e[distance=..2]" placed on top of the Redstone Block confirms that. The name will change in that message as well.
When breaking the Minecart with Command Block in Creative mode after re-entering the world it wil drop a Minecart named "@"