Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.13.1
Fix Version/s: None
When you have items on the ground and in inventory and try to craft all of them ground items disappear.
- Fill your inventory with some blocks, leave for example 5 slots open
- Fill remaining slots with iron ingots or something that can be crafted into a block.
- Drop another 4 stacks on the ground
- Use crafting table while standing on the items
- Shift click block crafting recipe twice rapidly. If it fails, click faster.
- with succesfull reproduction the 5 stacks from your inventory are placed to first 5 slots of the crafting table in full stacks and dropped items have dissappeared.
Has happened in all 1.13+ versions.