Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.13, Minecraft 18w32a, Minecraft 18w33a, Minecraft 1.13.1-pre1, Minecraft 1.13.1, Minecraft 1.13.2-pre2, Minecraft 1.13.2, Minecraft 18w43b, Minecraft 18w43c, Minecraft 18w44a, Minecraft 18w45a, Minecraft 18w46a, Minecraft 18w47a, Minecraft 18w47b, Minecraft 18w48a, Minecraft 18w48b, Minecraft 18w49a, Minecraft 18w50a, Minecraft 19w03c, Minecraft 19w04b, Minecraft 19w12b, Minecraft 19w13b, Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 2, Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 3, Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 4, Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 5, Minecraft 1.14.2, 1.14.4, 19w44a, 1.15 Pre-Release 2, 1.15.2, 20w14a, 20w15a, 20w16a, 20w17a, 20w18a, 20w19a, 20w20b, 20w21a, 20w22a, 1.16 Pre-release 1, 1.16 Pre-release 2, 1.16 Pre-release 4, 1.16 Pre-release 8, 1.16.1, 20w29a, 1.16.2 Pre-release 2
Fix Version/s: None
Teams are not retained when a mob converts to another mob. This affects:
- Husk → Zombie
- Zombie → Drowned
- Villager → Zombie Villager
- Piglin → Zombified Piglin
- Hoglin → Zoglin
- Pig → Zombified Piglin
- Villager → Witch
- Zombie Villager → Villager
(for a zombie)
- Create a team.
- Summon a zombie with this command:
- Check the number of team members of the team using this command:
- You should only see one member on the team.
- Next convert the zombie to a drowned using this command:
- Check the number of members of the team again:
- You should see that there are no members on the team.
I think this is happening because whenever a zombie is converted, the conversion result gets spawned and the zombie is removed without moving the team of the zombie to the result.