Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.13
Fix Version/s: None
OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
NVIDIA GeForce GT 120, 256 Mt
2,93 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4 Gt, 1067 MHz:n DDR3
Java version 1.8.0_74
Java crashes at Minecraft 1.13 launch (game doesn't launch at all - always returns straight to launcher)
I'll include the Java crash report below.
Here's what I've done so far:
Uninstalled Java and tried 4 different versions, including the latest Oracle version (both JDK and JRE). Deleted and re-installed Minecraft.
All previous versions work, as well as all mods (launched from a different directory than vanilla 1.13). All mods and previous versions worked also when launching from the same directory (Application Support/minecraft).
Nothing seems to work for 1.13. The crash report is always the same, regardless of Java version:
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x000000012685d8ce, pid=1238, tid=779
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_74-b02) (build 1.8.0_74-b02)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.74-b02 mixed mode bsd-amd64 compressed oops)
- Problematic frame:
- C [liblwjgl_opengl.dylib+0xd8ce]
[error occurred during error reporting (printing problematic frame), id 0xe0000000]
- Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
I would really, really appreciate any help. I've searched for days and haven't found a solution. Emailed Mojang support and they couldn't help. My boys are starting to get desperate.