Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.12.2, Minecraft 1.13-pre6, Minecraft 1.13.1, Minecraft 1.13.2, Minecraft 18w43b, Minecraft 18w43c, Minecraft 1.14, Minecraft 1.14.1 Pre-Release 1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:OS: Windows 7 64-Bit Java version: 1.8.0_51 64bit
Replace offhand item using /replaceitem while opening GUI cause that item not being render properly, until
- Press F key, or
- Re-enter the world
- shulker box (included colored ones)
- chests (ender, trapped, regular/with minecart)
- tables (crafting, enchanting, cartography)
- brewing stand
- furnace ( with minecart, blast)
- hopper/with minecart
- villager trade interface
- creative inventory (Click "E", in any tab, "Building Blocks", "Decoration Blocks", "Redstone"..., except the bottom right "Survival Inventory")
GUI Not included:
- survival inventory
How to reproduce:
- Place a crafting table.
- Place a command block with the following command.
- Connect with redstone repeater so you will have enough to open GUI in time.
- Hold any item other than the one in the command above.
- Place a redstone block, and right click crafting table before the command block get powered.