the 23 report
Twenty-third reports? Yes, I've reported 23 copies.
Warning: this vulnerability is considered invalid. 1.12.2 and 1.13-pre5 can be used as attachments. (Don't understand? Look at the comments)
When I place the fire with the setblock command, the fire will float and cause the fire texture mistake.
tryed please see following
Steps to Reproduce:
1. place a flammable on the ground 2
2. place a block beside the combustibles
3. aim at the placed square, open the chat bar
4. enter "/setblock ~ ~ ~ fire" in the chat bar
5. you can find that the fire is floating
The following annex is the contrast between the two versions
Similar to this vulnerability is